Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year!

I'm sitting on the couch in our basement, cross-legged in my black, lazy yoga pants. The computer is rested on my lap, a dirty chai sits just to my right and the Alabama/Oklahoma bowl game is on TV. Next to my dirty chai sits a glass container full of 20+ pens and the little dog is nestled next to me under a blanket.

This, my friends, is close to my heaven on earth. Close. Well, not really, but this is definitely something I could get used to. The last three days, I have actually slept in for the first time in forever. And not just slept in, but pretty much slept the entire morning away. I can't say I love it, but it has definitely felt glorious and I've enjoyed it.

2013 was a great year. I love looking through the timeline of Facebook posts or my Instagram photos and seeing all the moments shared, with very special people in my life. I'm looking forward to this upcoming year and sharing even more memories together with you.

For those of you who are wanting to follow more of what Paul and I are doing with Tiny Hands, I invite you to like our page on Facebook "YatesTHI". We have made so many connections with advocates from all across the country, people who are doing A-MAZING things for Tiny Hands on behalf of the girls and boys in Nepal, India and Bangladesh. We would love to be able to keep you updated with what's going on and introduce you to them as well and what they're up to. You can either follow this link if you'd like to (https://www.facebook.com/pages/YatesTHI/288041628504) or search "YatesTHI" on Facebook.

Happy New Year!

No comments: