Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friday Photos


Just for a little something out of the norm, I decided to take a few pics of my day instead of writing or blogging about it. The captions act as my blog for the day, the photos as my eyes. Here are a few of the things I got to experience from Friday. Be sure to click the "Read more" link below the photo if you want to see all of the photos...


Espresso shot to start by day at 4:30 am. Couldn't sleep.




Breakfast: Iced mocha & greek yogurt



Read and finish the book "Wrecked" by Jeff Goins. Loved it!


Made lunches. Cracker box reminded me I'm a loser. Thanks.



Rain finally, after months of a very dry drought! 

My second breakfast at the coffee shop.

My banana turned into a doodle space. This isn't a rare thing...

Went on 5 mile run. Note to self: don't run past zoo again.
The stench from the poop was practically chewable.

Post run protein drink.

I warned him. I really did. He didn't listen. Which is why
I know this is a male fly .... :)

Got groceries for this weekend's celebration at church.
Trying to donate 50,000 pounds to local Food Bank! Woot!!!


Visit new location for The Bay. Excited about this place for our youth!
Take pic of TJ and Mike breaking up the dog fight
between their dogs. They look like wolves, but they aren't.

Sit in the garage like an old lady & watch cars drive by in the rain.
Wait for husbs to join.

Husbs joins. We feel especially nerdy now and decide to go downtown
to relieve ourselves from this nerdy oldness.


Visit a local bookstore that I love, Indigo Bridge.
Buy journals for the kids.

Walk around downtown for a little bit on a cool night



Kids read / write in their new journals while we share a hot mocha
Hang out a little bit with one of my old buddies, Mike. Mike and me and Scooters go way back :)
Come home and play dress up for a little bit ... why? Not even sure...



2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome. Love this idea. I may have to copy it once in awhile...although mine will be all nerdy.:)

Love those journals--its the "wreck this journal" right? My kids loved those.

Kasey said...

YES! Aren't those the best??? Both kids AND I have one. :) And so you know, I will LOVE to see all your nerdy pics!!!